The Technique of Minimally Invasive Dentistry – Harley Street London
Here at 39 Harley Street, Dr Anthony Zybutz and his team follow the philosophy of “minimally invasive dentistry”.
Our first goal remains prevention and through patient education and the provision of regular dental examinations we try to prevent any dental problems before the occur. However, when dental treatment is required, we follow the following principles:
- use only the minimum amount of dentistry needed to correct the dental problem
- never remove more tooth structure than absolutely needed during the restoration process
- use of techniques and materials that conserve the natural tooth structure as fas as is possible
- only use state-of-the-art materials that have been thoroughly researched and proven
- only use best practice techniques and procedures that minimise the number of future appointments
- only use the strongest and most hard-wearing materials to minimise the need for future intervention
By following these basic principles of “minimally invasive dentistry” our experienced Harley Street Dentist and highly experienced support team ensure that your dental visits will be as pain free as possible and that future returns will be absolutely minimised.
Please contact us if you need further advice and we will be pleased to assist you.
Harley Street Dentist – Dr Anthony Zybutz.